We’re a digital agency, yes. But we’re also a group of passionate designers, developers, thinkers and tinkerers who love nothing more than a big crazy complicated problem to dig into.
We run things a bit differently than most. A talented full time staff complemented by a dedicated group of global contractors that work seamlessly on projects of all makes and sizes.
15+ years in business
86 team members
2 offices (or over 80+ depending on your perspective)
20+ simultaneous projects managed on average
Customers include Stanford, eBay, MIT, Associated Press, UCSF, Mozilla, Harvard, Steelcase, SAP, Macmillan, Sales Force, Bon Appetit, MTV, Seagate, CBS, IAC, IEEE, Westinghouse, Zillow, Dictionary.com, Holiday Inn…
- Over 1000 high traffic websites launched with monthly uniques as high as 25 million
- Dozens of high profile mobile apps
- 3 Webby Awards, 3 Webby Finalists, 2 Interactive Media Awards, Gov 2.0 Grand Prize, Communicator Award, W3 Award & a couple Mayoral Commendations
- #1 adopted, selling & grossing WordPress events management framework
- Open Source WordPress plugins totaling over 5 million downloads
- Founders of Freelance Camp
- Hundreds of thousands of dollars of our own money invested in major open source projects
- Partners have spoken at a combined 15+ WordCamps, SXSW, HOW Design and many more conferences
- 201 days a year surfing