QA Test AnalystPosted on December 1st
I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. - Maya Angelou
What do we do?
We're an independent agency obsessed with human behaviour, creativity, technology and communication.
We have a secret sauce: we were the first agency to bring high-tech digital and a high-tech understanding of humans together. This gives LAB the ability to create high performance digital solutions that are elegant, purposeful and extremely effective.
LAB has a consultative approach to almost everything we do. We like to build a deep understanding of our clients and their challenges and use a variety of models and intellectual property to solve those problems.
Our mission is to use our understanding of human behaviour and digital, the modern day superpowers, to help brands succeed. We use our influence to lead our clients, suppliers, partners and network to help create a digital future in which everyone is free to do what they love.
You can find out more about us on our website: https://lab.co.uk/.
As a QA Analyst and Tester, you are responsible for identifying, analysing, logging and tracking defect resolution within release time frames. You will be working alongside our Senior QA, while providing feedback to the development team and project management team, ensuring that the work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and the quality requirements.
- Test analysis, planning and execution
- Ensure high standard of quality
- Continuous improvement process
Specialist skills and experience required:
- Minimum of 2 years’ as a QA Tester with experience on multiple software development projects.
- Deep knowledge of OS X and Windows environments; Android and iOS.
- Working knowledge of Content Management Systems
- Excellent knowledge of responsive, cross-platform and browser testing for multimedia delivery.
- Analysing wireframes, creating test plans and test scripts, executing test plans.
- Front-end and back-end testing.
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation in Software Testing certification or FTI Software Testing certification would be a bonus!
Both feet – say what you think, ask questions, be fearless.
It’s not about resources, it’s about resourcefulness – how do you use initiative, energy and drive to make things happen? What can you do with the resources to hand right now?
Clients first, look out for each other, and make the agency a better place – self-explanatory.