Customer Success EngineerPosted on December 11th
Are you looking for a flexible working environment and the ability to work from home?
Are you passionate about providing extraordinary customer experience using groundbreaking technology and outside of the box approaches? Do you enjoy a dynamic environment that supports a collaborative and learning team-centric approach where you can learn from your experiences while demonstrating your growth mindset? We love cognitive diversity because it helps us solve our customer issues with a different perspective.
If you love working with a team that is passionate about what they do and how they do it; if you seek a fun work life that fosters an environment of professional and personal growth while celebrating people of all backgrounds, orientations, and identities; we want to meet you. Let's change the world together.
We are a group of engineers that are committed to learning, growing, and getting better every day. As a Customer Success Engineer, you will be providing issue resolution, using continuous improvement methodologies to ensure our customers’ success is paramount.
- Participate actively and passionately in continuous improvement collaboration meetings focused on learning
- Use empathy to approach customer solutions
- Nurture and maintain a culture of peer accountability where the customer, compassion and team development are the focus
- Pursue mentoring and coaching from Senior Customer Success Engineers with success being defined as the promotability to the Senior role
- 3-5 years of technical and customer service experience
- Full application stack knowledge
- Basic understanding of one or more industry-standard languages (e.g. Go/C/C++/C#/Swift/Python)
- Able to demonstrate a deep understanding of networking; including routers, switches, firewalls and protocols
- Open to working shifts with occasional on-call duties
- A love for acquiring knowledge
- Focus on personal and team growth that fosters camaraderie
- Flexible work hours and work from home options
- Accessible and transparent leadership team
- Paid time off every year to volunteer and generous parental leave
- Medical, dental, vision benefits, 401(k) plan with a company match
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Who We Are
iStreamPlanet is one of the largest streaming platforms in the world for broadcasters; doing thousands of events a year such as March Madness, World Cup, and even the Olympics. You probably have not heard of us but we power some of the most well-known media brands in the world. Our mission is to provide a one-stop platform for the media industry as they convert from traditional broadcast to all online streaming over the next decade. We are backed by giants such as WarnerMedia (owners of Warner Brothers, HBO, Turner, etc.) and are at the heart of changing how you get your sports and entertainment in the future.
iStreamPlanet Co., LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. iStreamPlanet does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.