Digital Product OwnerPosted on December 14th
Are you a passionate Product Owner looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking a Product Owner (junior profiles are also welcome) to work with our dream team environment in order to deliver best software solutions to our innovative and industry-leading products.
At Leadtech, we work hard... and play harder! Our mission is to empower clients and employees to achieve its goals in the online business world.
Since 2009, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across a multitude of industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement, as well as inspiring new ideas and methods daily, for both the world in which we live and the future to come.
If you have a creative and innovative mind, Leadtech is looking for you!
- Create a Product strategy that ensures effective alignment with the Company's Product Roadmap.
- Exploring data to find actionable insights and make product recommendations through funnels, cohort analyses, long-term trends, user segmentation, regression models, and more.
- Analyzing and prioritizing the product backlog.
- Work closely with the project manager and other product owners to understand and execute business needs, user needs (UX) and brand guidelines.
- Test A/B designs.
- Working in coordination with the development team to execute, deliver and improve the product.
- Ensuring product objectives are fulfilled deliverables meet requirements and business expectations.
- Setting up, analyzing, and promoting good practices for multivariate experiments.
- Synthesizing and communicating insights during the product development process.
- Empowering and guiding others to work effectively and efficiently with data is part of your role.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven mindset.
- Experience running A/B tests (or exposure to A/B testing concepts)
- Excellent communicator.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Technology passionate. Used to working with IT Teams.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem solver and results-driven, with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to work independently and interface with all levels of management negotiating and influencing to build consensus.
- Advanced level in English and Spanish (written and spoken), ideally with experience in international environments
- Familiarity with agile
- Experience as a Product Owner or Product Analyst is a plus.
What we offer
Leadtech offers an exceptional working environment in a dynamic and international team. We invest in people’s development offering the opportunity for continuous training and career growth.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Permanent contract (contrato indefinido)
- Private health insurance
- Tickets restaurant paid by the company
- 25 days of holidays + your birthday off
- Flexible vacation time (no blackout vacation days)
- Flexitime (7 - 09.30h / 16 - 18.30h)
- Free Friday afternoons (7-09:30 - 14-16:30h)
- Free afternoons in August
- Flexibility to work from home
- Team-building activities
- Monthly afterwork
- Free coffee and snacks
- Free fresh fruit
- Nursery tickets
- English courses
- Permanent training
- Games room (nintendo, table tennis, futbolin)
- Terrace at the office
- Innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses
- Work with the latest technologies with extensive career progression opportunities.
Our exceptional office is at the Blue Building in Barcelona, located right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you’ll enjoy our office perks such as free fruit, snacks and coffee and you’ll be able to take part in our Mario Kart and table tennis competition.