Software TesterPosted on February 14th
Is your career in its prime? It could be!
YPrime’s Project Delivery team is looking for a Software Tester to help us test and validate innovative software deliverables to our clients working on clinical trials. You’ll be based in either our Malvern, PA headquarters or our Raleigh, NC office.
At YPrime, we help our clients in the pharma and biotech industries to collect data from patients using mobile devices, assign patients to study treatment groups and dispense clinical trial drugs and supplies using web apps. We’re supporting life-altering research, one project at a time.
Does our mission sound like something you can get behind? If so, here’s what we need from you:
- Minimum of 6 months' experience in software testing, having used a variety of testing techniques (I.e. Acceptable testing, white/black box testing, unit testing, smoke testing, end-to-end testing, performance testing)
- A passion for technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High proficiency in MS Office applications
- Ability to work with a team or independently
- Excellent organizational skills and the capability of working towards tight deadlines
- Goal oriented and high-achieving personality
- Ability to sit for long hours in front of a computer screen
- Attentiveness to details
- A commitment to quality
- A positive attitude
- A team-oriented spirit
Have these things too? Even better!
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field
- Experience working in the biotech/pharmaceutical or CRO industries
- Demonstrated knowledge of the principles of SDLC
- Experience with FDA 21 CFR Part II requirements
- Experience reading Business Requirements Documents
Here are some more details about the job:
- You’ll ensure all validation activities and client deliverables meet FDA guidelines
- You'll review software requirement to ensure they are clean, testable, and consistent with regulated protocols
- You'll create validation plans as per risk-based testing methodology
- You'll generate and execute test scripts and trace matrices
- You'll create general final test plan summary reports
- You'll document defects and track resolutions
- You'll assist in performing system/application testing for IRT/eCOA systems
- You'll comply with SOPs and ensure compliance with SDLC throughout project delivery
- You'll be willing to perform other duties as assigned
What are the YPrime Perks?
- Uncapped paid time off
- Comprehensive benefits package largely subsidized by YPrime
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible working arrangements with an emphasis on work/life balance
- Friendly, smart, passionate and hard-working coworkers
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement