Front-End DeveloperPosted on February 29th
Front-End Developer (Contract 15-30 hours/week) Remote US/CA/ATX
About the Position:
About 30,000 people work for Rev each month, and we have a thriving forum to support our freelancers. Our forum is a space for freelancers to learn and connect with each other socially as well as read formal company announcements.
Rev is looking to hire an experienced Front- End Developer to help customize our freelancer forum to provide a more polished UI experience.
- Create custom Discourse Themes, Components, Plugins, and other files required to implement new Discourse forum functionality and provide instructions to integrate these into existing Rev Discourse forum.
- Provide weekly updates showing progress on each subsequent Monday during the contract period.
- Discourse open-source platform
- Discourse plugins and resources
- Web front-end development (HTML, CSS, JS as specific areas of expertise)
- Expected to work 15 to 30 hours/week.
- Applicants must be based in the United States
Rev is the largest and most popular voice-to-text service in the world with more than 170,000 customers globally. Recognized widely as the most accurate and fastest service of its kind, Rev helps anyone capture insights from voice, connect with audiences and turbocharge productivity. Powered by a large and vibrant community of freelancers, Rev uses artificial intelligence tools to turn speech into text at unparalleled low cost. The company is obsessed with making the power of voice accessible to everyone, all while creating fulfilling work-from-home jobs.