Android - Kotlin DeveloperPosted on March 11th
SureSwift Capital is a fast-growing investment firm with a diversified digital portfolio.We're entrepreneurial and hard-working, and it shows. Over the past 4 years, we've acquired and grown over 30 companies, including SaaS, subscription box, and content businesses.
If you're interested in helping successful small companies become remarkable big companies, we should talk.
SureSwift Capital is currently seeking a remote Android - Kotlin Developer. The person in this role will work on Android - Kotlin development projects for SureSwift Capital products.
The duties of the Android - Kotlin Developer will include:
- Implement high quality code in an agile, test-driven development environment
- Work on features and projects as assigned by Development Leads and Product Managers
- Development of new features
- Maintenance of existing features
- Collaboration with cross-functional, agile teams
- Contributions of ideas to improve the product
- Knowledge of REST
- An awareness of app behavior and display differences across various device types
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on attitude
- 2-5 years of Android - Kotlin development
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial/startup environment
- Experience working with remote teams
Compensation varies with experience and qualifications. This job is a remote / work from home contract position up to 20 hours per week.