Customer Success ManagerPosted on April 3rd
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to join the Monograph team in San Francisco, where you'll help build the future of how architects manage their business. Oh, and we work a 4-day (32hr) work week.
What is Monograph?
Monograph was founded by a team of ex-architects. Monograph is modernizing design professionals’ back office with a beautiful, data-driven platform to help them manage, plan and grow their companies. Our mission is to let architects get back to doing what they love and do best—design—not finance, management or Excel.
Why work at Monograph?
- People first: Core to the team, we believe in people first, curiosity, and empathy. You'll be our ambassador and deploy your genuine value for relationships to drive success and happiness.
- Create a tool that will redefine architecture: Project management is just the beginning...we have big ambitions to help facilitate the entire design process from becoming the document source of truth to coordinating with consultants. You can shape the future of building design.
- Work with some of the best product people in the world: From working with companies like IDEO, Google X, and Figma, we’re a team of highly productive individual contributors with a strong design background. You will be doing some of the best work of your life.
So, what will you do at Monograph as a customer success manager?
- Work on onboarding customers and ensure day-to-day customer delight while they use our platform.
- Speak with every new signup to understand each firm’s needs and help them trial Monograph.
- Ensure successful account renewals.
- Day-to-day, you’ll be supporting all inbound support requests.
- Pro-actively outreaching to ensure customers are happy and engaged.
- For the moment, you’ll be working directly with the CEO with the opportunity to lead the successful team in the future as we grow.
- Design a one-of-a-kind onboarding experience.
- Problem solver: You will serve as an empathetic customer advocate, problem solver, partner in charge, and product expert, as well as the voice of your customers.
- Customer-centric perspective: You will be a valuable liaison to the product team, providing real-time customer product feedback.
- Help bring customer feedback for new ideas and retention into our weekly product planning meetings.
What skills do you need?
- A great communicator and fluent in written and spoken English.
- Can build and nurture relationships with multiple decision-makers at various architectural firms.
- Solve problems with curiosity and creativity.
- Customer-centric. You’re genuinely passionate about helping customers, serving as an advocate for their success by leading impactful, engaging sessions and synthesizing valuable feedback on their behalf back to our product team.
- Willingness to take on responsibility. As part of a small team, you’ll be given significant autonomy and the opportunity to take on more leadership as the company grows.
- Ability to function in a fluid and changing environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Architecture familiarity
- Sunny disposition
- Curiosity to learn
- Ability to take ownership of projects
What benefits can you expect?
- 4-day work week (32hrs)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- New laptop/equipment of your choice
- Friday company lunch and happy hour
- Dog-friendly office
Is this role only full-time? Can I work remotely?
For the first 4 months, this role is full-time and based on-site in San Francisco located in SoMa just minutes away from Uber and Twitter HQ. You’ll be collaborating with the CEO directly to improve processes. After 4 months we’re open to the role being remote.
Will you help me to relocate?
Sure! If you want to be full-time at HQ, we’re open to helping. If you're based elsewhere in the U.S., we'll help you move to San Francisco and cover relocation costs.
What is the company culture like?
Our amazing friend Lynne interviewed us about our company culture—read about it on her website Key Values.
What efforts are you making in terms of increasing diversity & inclusion within your company?
With two minority founders and a new parent founder, we're focused on having a welcoming environment for all backgrounds and experiences. We actively source candidates from non-traditional backgrounds knowing that diversity in thought and education ultimately results in a better company. We also have solid work-life balance (32hrs/week), knowing that there's a lot more in your life than just your job.
Sounds like a good fit? Email us at [email protected] with "Customer Success Manager" in the subject line, and let us know why you might be a great fit at Monograph.
Bonus Question: Who’s the architect behind Falling Water? (Put that in the subject line)