Experienced iOS DeveloperPosted on April 13th
(full or part time)
We’re looking for an experienced iOS developer to join our team. If you like autonomy, challenge, and the support of a humble and capable group, this could be your gig.
We’d love to meet you if you have:
- Strong iOS framework skills with 3+ years of experience
- Experience with Swift or mastery of Objective-C with a desire to learn Swift
- Experience with Core Data and/or SQLite
- Opinions about architecture and best practices and the ability to respectfully communicate them
- An understanding of and appreciation for Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines
- Working knowledge of Git
- A love for building high-quality software
- A CS or related degree
- A Boulder, Colorado or Austin, Texas area address or the willingness to relocate
Not required, but bonus points for:
- Experience with GCD, queues, and other multi-threading options
- Automated testing and liberal use of Instruments
- An eye for design
The Skinny on Us
What’s it like to work at InspiringApps?
Here’s some info that holds true for all our positions:
Awesome Flex Policies
We expect everyone to deliver their best, and fully trust those we hire. As a result, while we have typical times that we are in the office, we care about your contribution, not the hours we see you at your desk.
Work when and where you are most effective, efficient, and inspired. And when you need time off, our generous PTO policy has you covered. We hire you because you’ve got perspective and passion, and we want you to stay fueled.
Whether you are based out of our Austin or Boulder office, you’re in one of the “Best Places to Live in the US,” according to US News. Both regions boast world-renowned dining, incredible arts and culture, top-ranked sports teams, and beautiful outdoor escapes.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- 401k with company match
- Group health insurance
- Profit sharing program
- Very generous PTO policy
- RTD EcoPass
- Snacks. Drinks. Chocolate. Lots of chocolate.