Part Time Content StrategistPosted on April 27th
The team at Digital Scientists is looking for a Part-Time Content Strategist to bring our marketing content strategy to life through the creation of targeted content and campaigns.
You’re the right person for our team if you:
- Have a passion for storytelling and technology, a deep curiosity about user experience and what makes a digital product great.
- Want to get in the middle of the product design and development process, learn how we make innovation happen for our clients’ products and services and tell others about it.
- Are an expert at writing blogs, articles, and creating video content that engages current and potential new business clients.
- Enjoy and know how to create a campaign for different channels (Linkedin, Facebook, Google, Instagram)
- Know how to measure the impact and reach of a social post and how to improve its performance
- Pay attention to industry trends as a whole and know how to communicate them effectively
- Want to help build and actively engage with an audience
- Can create campaigns that attract new audiences and potential business customers
- Know how to talk to people from many walks of life and tell their stories
You’ll be working with our creative, hard-working, collaborative team of Product Managers, Product Designers and Engineers.
This position will be remote during the current COVID-19 conditions, and in the future will be located at either our midtown Atlanta or our downtown Alpharetta open offices. We have Macbook Pros, flexible work hours, free soda and snacks, plus nearby dining.
- Execute content marketing strategy across all channels in collaboration with Senior Leadership, including Senior Director of Product and Director of Design
- Create marketing content, written communications, and campaigns that promote Digital Scientists’ capabilities for transforming our clients’ businesses through innovation. Be prepared to get your hands dirty!
- Contribute to the editorial voice and tone of our brand strategy and our ongoing content creation efforts
- Manage the physical distribution of content pieces, including blog posts, social media posts, podcasts, videos, etc.
- Analyze the metrics, patterns, and trends in content marketing data and provide reports to company leadership
- Available to work about 24 - 28 hours per week
- Report to the Director of Design
- A strong portfolio representing a variety of past work across multiple mediums (written content, imagery, video, etc.), also demonstrating the measured results of campaigns you’ve created and managed.
- Demonstrated success creating and managing specific media accounts and campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Communications, Advertising, Journalism, or English; and/or coursework related to these degrees.
- 4+ years experience in a content creation role, preferably at a B2B agency
- Experience with tools, such as Mailchimp, Wordpress, Google Suite, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong understanding and knowledge of ad and social media platforms, best practices, and trends.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices, Google Analytics, and experience implementing social media marketing applications, and social media monitoring platforms
- Podcasting and video editing experience helpful, but not required
- Strong problem-solving abilities in collaboration with others to design content solutions that meet business needs
Our culture is very important to us. You’ll be a great fit for our team if you’re:
- Curious and Humble. You’re driven to learn new things and put them into practice, but you’re not afraid to admit when you’re wrong.
- Disciplined and Trustworthy. You’re a hard worker who is serious about building a lasting relationship of trust with your team.
* A collaborative work environment with flex hours
* Work with the latest and greatest open-source tools
* Opportunities for professional development
* 401K savings plan (with employer matching)
About Digital Scientists, LLC
Digital Scientists is an experience lab that explores, designs and builds digital products for organizations that need a fast-paced and ongoing innovation capability. We help our clients explore complex problems quickly and effectively. We facilitate product discovery workshops, perform research and analysis, and design and build digital solutions.