ABM ConsultantPosted on May 6th
Subject matter requirements
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an ABM role.
- Solid, demonstrated proficiency with both 6sense and Demandbase.
- Experience working with Fintech clients or experience building new ABM programs for mid-sized B2B companies.
- Ability to work with Sales to identify gaps in key personas and contact information within strategic accounts; develop data and insight strategy to add key personas and contacts within accounts.
- Strong understanding of how to use inbound marketing and content marketing to generate more qualified leads.
- Solid experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking.
Client management requirements
- Minimum of 10 hours per week availability with some Pacific Time Zone crossover.
- Extensive experience working directly with clients.
- Experience working remotely, including being comfortable with remote work-based tools such as Google Hangouts, Slack, and Google Calendar.
- Experience working as a team lead.
- Adept at leading client communications.
- Ability to align expectations across team members and clients.
- Ensure strategy and roadmap deliver on business objectives.
- Strong project management skills.
- Responsive, organized, and reliable communication across all forms of communication.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, and executing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the Sales team within specific, targeted accounts and contacts in 6Sense and Demandbase.
- Builds marketing plans consisting of multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs including both inbound and outbound tactics, as well as managing 3rd party vendors to meet pipeline requirements of account segments.
- Setup, launch, and optimize campaigns in ABM software such as Demandbase, 6Sense, Engagio, etc.